This is a special time of celebration and commitment, a time for parents who know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, to publicly seek His blessing on their child and commit themselves to following God’s will, according to His Word, in raising their child.
A prerequisite for participation in the dedication service is for parents to:
- Submit the completed dedication form no later than May 3, 2017.
- E-mail 5 photos of your baby to firstname.lastname@example.org for use in a dedication video, no later than Wednesday, May 3, 2017.
- Listen to the Parent Talks on Drop Box and do the accompanying homework assignments, the subjects of which will be discussed briefly at the parent, connection group. You will receive an e-mail with an invitation inviting you to do so.
- Participate in the parent connection group on Sunday, April 30th & May 7th at 9:45 AM
- Attend the Parent-Orientation Brunch on Saturday, May 6, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. in Guest Services (the gathering area adjacent to the Worship Center). This is an informal time of devotion and fellowship, a time for dedicating parents to gather together, receive instruction, walk through the program for the following day and enjoy one another’s company while partaking in a meal together.
- Participate in the Dedication Service.