Baby Dedication – October 22
This is a special time of celebration and commitment, a time for parents who know Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior, to publicly seek His blessing on their child and commit themselves to following God’s will, according to His Word, in raising their child.
A prerequisite for participation in the dedication service is for parents to:
1. Submit the completed dedication form no later than Sunday, October 8, 2017.
2. E-mail 5 photos of your baby to firstname.lastname@example.org (Copy email@example.com) for use in a dedication video and slide show, no later than Sunday, October 8, 2017.
3. Listen to the Parent Talks on Drop Box and do the accompanying homework assignments, the subjects of which will be discussed briefly at the parent, connection group. You will receive an e-mail, after you submit your registration, with an invitation inviting you to do so.
4. Participate in the parent connection group on Sunday, October 8th and 15th at 9:45, in Room 245.
5. Attend the Parent-Orientation Brunch on Saturday, October 21, 2017, at 9:30 a.m. in Guest Services (the gathering area adjacent to the Worship Center). This is an informal time of devotion and fellowship, a time for dedicating parents to gather together, receive instruction, walk through the program for the following day and enjoy one another’s company while partaking in a meal together.
6. Participate in the Dedication Service.